Posts tagged: peggy olson
(Found via the TWOP forum: “Megan Calvert: Doesn’t Cry Over Spilled Milkshakes.”)
Sip every time Megan…
- Lopes into a room, knees first.
- Jerks her head to the side awkwardly to display her aaaannnnnnnngerrr
- Purses her mouth to look seductive and/or upset
- Hisses words through her teeth to show she’s pissed
- Poses dramatically for a few seconds at the end of a sentence for “impact” (Check out her stiff pose right after she threw the plate of spaghetti, like she thought she was about to have a photo taken!)
Drink your glass…
- Megan shifts from being earnest and empathic to being self-centered and shouty from scene to scene
- Megan and Don inexplicably go from having a fight to being lovey-dovey from episode to episode
- Someone is jealous of Megan’s incomparable beauty, charm, and luck
- Someone praises said incomparable beauty, charm, and luck
- Megan solves Don’s current problem for him! Bonus shot if it’s a problem he would have solved himself without issue in past seasons and then gapes at Megan like she’s the Messiah. Two extra shots if both Don and Peggy are standing around looking like idiots until marvelous Megan sweeps in with the inspired solution.
- Megan looks like she might be in the wrong… but is then vindicated!
- Megan demonstrates an instinctive understanding of Don’s family. Bonus shot if it’s his ex-wife because Betty is just so simple compared to the marvelous Megan.
Drain the whole damn bottle when…
- Matt Weiner defends Jessica Pare’s acting as being too rarefied and esoteric for all merely fleshy beings to “receive” properly
- An entire season has gone by and basically revolved around her and her boring relationship with Don!
One photoset per Mad Men episode
204 - Three Sundays
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce Office Christmas Party
A sneak peek at the eagerly anticipated Season 5 of “Mad Men”.
Pegs looks amazing, and Pete? Hot as always